Unfortunately I am having some issues with spam and trolls. For the time being I am going to monitor any and all comments before going live. Im sorry for any issues this may cause. I am working on a permanent solution. So hang in there with me.
I should also have my powercord. Pray to goodness I do. Im sure my typo filled review yesterday was not up to par, but it's what I had.
Oo the last shuttle is supposed to launch tomorrow. Sad time indeed.
Any FL rezzy's going?

I should also have my powercord. Pray to goodness I do. Im sure my typo filled review yesterday was not up to par, but it's what I had.
Oo the last shuttle is supposed to launch tomorrow. Sad time indeed.
Any FL rezzy's going?




















4 comments:
I hear you. I moderate and it helps...but then I also do not approve anonymous comments. Cos always when I do the spam begin :/
I moderate comments before they are posted too. Good luck.
Sorry to hear about the trolls and the spam. It's a;ways a pain to have to moderate comments, but I can sure understand why some have to do it. Hope you have a great weekend!
Ewww spam and trolls. I'm so sorry.
PS Husbandbear was sad we missed the launch. So sad. We're in KY now. Did you end up going? I heard it was a bit overcast but it was great for those who were close enough.
Post a Comment