I did hear about this. Actually, I heard they bought the rights to make all three (it's a trilogy) into a movie. Awesome, hopefully the werewolf will be as hunky as Jacob Black!
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
6 comments:
That's great news! Thanks for sharing.
Looking forward! I adored Shiver.
I did hear about this. Actually, I heard they bought the rights to make all three (it's a trilogy) into a movie. Awesome, hopefully the werewolf will be as hunky as Jacob Black!
oh, i didn't even hear about this till now! thanks for sharing!
SO cool.
PS
I love your header!
Yay! I just read the book last week. So good! Can't wait to see who they cast for Sam and Grace. :D
Post a Comment