Just to let you know: I passed a couple awards onto you over at my blog. You can see them here: http://smittenwithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/awards-and-some-other-very-good-news.html#comments
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
5 comments:
Wow. Cool pop up!
I like the pop-up:]
It is amazing to me how GOOD you are at finding such awesomely-fun stuff! :-)
Wow, those are too cool. I love the pop up lamp.
Just to let you know: I passed a couple awards onto you over at my blog. You can see them here:
http://smittenwithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/awards-and-some-other-very-good-news.html#comments
Whoa, both of those are so totally rad! I want them both!
Post a Comment