Hi Liz, Juju mentioned to me that you are from Florida? I just recently started a florida group at bookblogs.ning and am looking for all floridians to invite to join.
Here's the link if you're interested! It's mostly for networking and keeping up with book events, etc.
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
10 comments:
I love that first photo... stange, but beautiful. : )
Gorgeous. It has me craving the sea breeze :)
These images are rad!
Wow. I love them both. :-)
I want to say thanks, Liz, for being such a loyal commenter on my blog, even though you aren't a writer. It means a lot to me. :-)
The second one is...whoa
I like the first one too!! Love your blog by the way so cute ;)
Hi Liz, Juju mentioned to me that you are from Florida? I just recently started a florida group at bookblogs.ning and am looking for all floridians to invite to join.
Here's the link if you're interested! It's mostly for networking and keeping up with book events, etc.
http://bookblogs.ning.com/group/floridabloggers
Those images are so rad....I love this post! :)
The first one is cool and strange, but it reminds me a little bit too much of cigarettes. That second one is awesome!
great photos.
Post a Comment