skip to main |
skip to sidebar
HAHA I crack myself up! Get it Peeps?!? LOL I am a huge dork
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I hope it's a wonderful day for you and your loved ones.
Also I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to my 200+ followers. YAY! I reached 200! Great things are soon to come.

On to the winner.....
The winner of Before I fall contest is Aye.Me @ Reversing the Monotony
11 comments:
Congrats to Amy and this is the cutest Easter post!
To My Peeps, priceless!!
you lived up to your name, "Cleverly" Inked!
jackie b central texas
congrats aye! and ink you crack me up funny :D
Ooooh....glittery peeps! Does life get any better?!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter as well! :)
:)
Thanks. I hope you got my email!
I hope you have a happy Easter too! You're so funny. :D
Congrats on 200+ followers!
Happy Easter!
Congrats!!!
Love peeps! Congrats on 200!!
Happy Easter!!
LOL
Cutie peeps :)
Congrats to the winner!
Happy Happy Easter :)
Congrats on reaching 200 followers and I hope you're having a lovely Easter! :)
Congrats to the winner, and thanks for the contest, Liz! :-)
Haha. The PEEPS comment reminds me of my english teacher. He's always making puns and such. Like for st.Patrick's day he wrote on the board irish- you a happy St.Patrick's day. haha. I hope you haad a good Easter too. Also Congrats on your 200+ followers.
Congratulations! (LOL on the sparkly peeps....love 'em!) ^_^
Post a Comment