Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
Can you believe an elephant can fit in a fridge? Find this here!
LOL Fridge books!
This is Genius, pure Genius!!
Find this here!
Oh gosh I want this!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















11 comments:
Oh my gosh, I want a novel Macbook!!!! The stationary looks so cool!
How fun those fridge books are!
I LOVE this Mac cover too! I featured it a while back 'cause it simply took my breath away.
Love the Mac cover. Too bad I don't have a Mac.
I linked my fun Bedtime Story discovery even though it was a few weeks ago.
Happy Tuesday!
The MacBook cover is amazing! I love it. Too bad I don't have a Mac otherwise I would buy it.
Love them both. The elephant is darling. He looks like he got tired of waiting for someone to let him out...
I have a friend who collects elephants, but she's also very particular because she doesn't want it to get out of hand. She would absolutely love the elephant book.
I love the elephant in the fridge - too cute! :-)
Wow, then I can use the computer in class...just kidding:] Great pics!
I love them!*O*
SOOOO cool! I want, I want!
Okay...now I seriously want one of those Mac covers... *ponders if it would fit laptop*
Thanks for sharing your fun finds!
Post a Comment