What can you win?
An ARC of Forgive My Fins
FMF's Bookmark and temporary tattoo.
Rules..
You must be 13 +
US ONLY
Must be follower
To Gain extra entries stop by my affiliates blogs and follow them.
You will gain 1 extra entry per blog you follow.
Links to the Affiliates

How to enter?
CLICK TO GO TO FORM
(ps...I am on Vacation. I love comments and will return and stop by all my lovelies when I get back)



















6 comments:
Great Idea I am putting it up on Twitter!
Oh, vacation - fun! Have a fabulous time, wherever you are, Liz! :-)
Enjoy vacation! Go anywhere fun?
Great giveaway!! have fun
Awesome giveaway and I hope you have a fun vacation!
Thanks for hosting - great of you to add other blogs - I already followed all but two - thanks for the heads up.
Post a Comment