Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
Bookishly superb ring!
find it hereSo I keep going back and forth on the whole ereader thing but man CHECK this one out. It's flexible. Isn't that the craziest e-reader???
Find this here




















7 comments:
That ring is the cutest thing ever!
Super cool!
I like the ring and the reader :)
I just saw a bunch of new ereaders out there, but I hadn't found that flexible one. That is pretty cool!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, loved the ring!
Liz, you are so good at finding the absolute coolest stuff!! :-)
That ring is so fun, not that I would wear it, but it's still fun. :)
I'm not a big fan of e-readers. But that one looks epic:D
Post a Comment