Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
Found it here!
Holy Bubbles Batman! Are those bookshelves with a Jacuzzi attached?? Check it out here!



















11 comments:
LOVING the book lamp. How creative! As for the jacuzzi...sounds good, but I'm afraid I may drop my book in! (Yeah, can be klutzy..) Thanks for sharing! ^_^
I LOVE the light!
Holy bubbles batman? LOL You crack me up :)
Ha that jacuzzi is awesome, I want one BAD!x
I love them both! But the light is probably the only one in my budget.
The book light is awesome! I loved the Batman reference too.
That lamp is gorgeous! I need to figure out how to get a few- I liked the picture they have of a few stacked together like a real book pile.
That Jacuzzi isn't my thing- books, me and water aren't the best idea, but you can't go wrong with a Batman reference. Holy Bubbles indeed!
Oh my goodness, I WANT THAT LAMP! It reminds me of the book bed thing I saw the other day. Wait, here's the link. Believe me, you will want it too :)
http://karenamandahooper.blogspot.com/2010/04/best-bedtime-story-ever.html
I MUST have that lamp!! Too cool!
I have an award for you on Wednesday. :-)
Love this idea! Hey there – just wanted to stop by all the blogs I am following to say hi and check out what’s up! Happy Reading! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!
I want that lamp!
I seriously need that book lamp!
Post a Comment