The winner of the Signed Copy of The Hunted of 2060 is Riv Re.
The winner of the Limited Edition Copy of The Hunted of 2060 is Kaitlyn in BookLand)

I will contact you shortly. You will have 72 hours to respond.
Don't forget to enter my other contests!
___________________________________
On to the Happening's of my Rad-a-tad Affiliates
Jenn @ Book Crazy is hosting a Read-a-thon

Kirthi @ Pages had a great post about aspiring author and being a book blogger the pro's and con's
Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! Had an fantastic interview with Beth Fantaskey
Adrienne @ An Addicted Book Reader has a Recreate Tell Me A Secret Book Cover Contest
Lily @ Lily's BookShelf has an awesome review of White Cat by Holly Black
Reagan @ Star Shadow had a wonderful Guest Post by Sean McCartney
Amy @ My Overstuff BookShelf had an Author Guest Post By Julia London
Please Take some time out for my lovely Affiliates..Don't forget my Affiliate contest that is running!
___________________________________



















5 comments:
Awesome! Thanks!
Congrats, people!
It's a shame I couldn't join this giveaway. =/
Ahhhh thank you so much! I'm so excited!!
I'm off to check out Stormi. Thanks for the heads up :)
Yay! Soooo happy! Thanks!
Post a Comment