What this all means....How it works:
1. Name/Blog Name.
2. Right handed, left handed or both?
3. Favorite letters to write?
4. Least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:
CRAB
HUMOR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Tag 7 people.
9. Any special note or drawing?
Who the lucky people are to be tagged next:
Shannon @ Book Dreaming
Kaitlyn @ Bookland
Alyssa @ Demonic Attractions
Kirthi @ Pages
Cara @ Chasing Words





















12 comments:
LMAO, this is going to be interesting...
By the way, your handwriting is so cute!
LOL this is fun! What a cool way to get to know you better :D
Heh Heh Heh! I love sitting back and watching the seeds of chaos I planted sprout! :)
I thought you said you had terrible handwriting. Fibber!
Funny!
Oh, joy! You are in for a real treat with my handwriting - D.L.'s is MUCH nicer than mine!
I'll post it next week, and I expect to see your smiling face when I do! LOL. :-)
Hilarious :)
I really enjoyed this, thanks for posting! you have pretty good handwriting.
Ooh, fun! I'll get on this in a hot minute :)
Very Cool!!=)
This is cool! I love your handwriting!
What an interesting and unique thing to do! Okay, I'll get on this.
Alyssa
Teens Read and Write
What a random meme! :P
Post a Comment