Liz, I awarded your blog with the Versatile Blogger Award. Come to my site to receive the award and see the rules. Congratulations! http://www.rebeccaryalsrussell.com
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
9 comments:
Have fun!
Enjoy and so happy you have some time off! Will look forward to your return!
Go on, relax, have fun! We will be here!! (^_^)
Have fun!
We could never forget you :)
Have fun...wear sunscreen...
Liz, I awarded your blog with the Versatile Blogger Award. Come to my site to receive the award and see the rules. Congratulations! http://www.rebeccaryalsrussell.com
Aww...you won't be forgotten! ^_^ Have a blast for all of us that can't get away....
Just found you and have really enjoyed your blog. Have a great vacation :)
oxox
Denalee
very good post!
Post a Comment