I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
7 comments:
ooo...this looks very enticing
I have got to read this series. I've read a few of her short stories and liked them but that's it.
I can't believe I haven't started this series!
I can't wait! I'm a huge Dark Hunter fan!
I am wicked impressed by this book trailer it looks almost as great as a movie trailer!!=) I cant wait to hear what you think of this one!
Oh wow, what a great trailer! I may just have to check it out :)
I haven't picked up this series yet, but that is an awesome trailer! Thanks for sharing it! :)
Post a Comment