Have you fallen in love yet? Find it here!Ok so I know your gonna say I have seen plenty of book pillows but have you seen one that actually really looks like a book??
You have now. Find it here
Have you fallen in love yet? Find it here!
You have now. Find it here
14 comments:
I love the book planters! Those are adorable. If I didn't kill every house plant I came in contact with, I would so get one for my house!
Wow, they're pretty :) I'd love to have them :)
I want!!
"Why are you carrying two books?"
"One to read and one to cuddle."
;)
That planter is so stinkin' cute! I want one!
How neat! I love these items you find!
Oh, how I LOVE treasure Trove Tuesday!! Is that REALLY a pillow?? :-)
sweet! you always have such great finds! :)
Loving the planters, Mom would definitely use them....but the pillow one, that's real? Really? Huh...I wonder how comfortable it is... *ponders*
Thanks for sharing!
Oh my!!=)
Are the book pots real!=)? They are so cool looking and I wonder of it's actual usage!=)
Wow...that book pillow looks way more like book than pillow! The planters are really cute! :)
Such a cool book pillow! I would feel so smart going to sleep every night :)
Are those book planters made with real books? I'd love to get a couple for my home.
Those planters are great and that pillow cracks me up! :)
Post a Comment