I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
6 comments:
Love it! The music, everything, is just perfect! I hope that the book is as good as the cover/trailer - they've both made me want to get it!
I love the new layout!
And I adore the trailer, I want to read the book. Looks good!
The trailer is okay but I'm really looking forward to this one - looks fun!
Fabulous trailer!=)
I love this new trailer, makes the book look so good.
The trailer is well-made, and I am still so enamored with that beautiful cover. Hope the book is as awesome as its cover. :)
Post a Comment