Friday, September 10, 2010

BlogFest!
















So BlogFest is finally here!


Welcome to Cleverly Inked! If you have never been here before hope you decide to take a look around and enjoy yourself.



The giveaway rules:
US only
13+
You don't have to be a follower but I'd love for you too. You won't be disappointed. 


How to enter:
You must leave a comment with your email address.







The Prizes:
Signed Copy of The Poison Eaters: Holly Black
Weekday Reminder 
a Bunch of Swag (including a signed bookmark: Holly Cupala)






















Here is the next stop The Bibliophilic Book Blog




There are over 250+ blogs participating in this event and TONS of prizes so make sure you head over to A Journey of Books BlogFest  to sign up to keep track of the blogs you have visited. It's simple just and email and a password.




You can go to A Journey of Books Blog to find out more.


HAPPY READING!
HAPPY BLOGGING!


Photobucket

343 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 343 of 343
lulilut said...

Happy Blogfest! (Old follower)
Thanks for hosting a great giveaway!
d.septer(at)insightbb.com

Anonymous said...

jessicasue90@gmail.com
Enter me! :)

katklaw777 said...

Luv your header illustration, looks Alice sitting on the bench.
Thanks for the groovy giveaway!
katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

I would love to be entered. Thank you for the giveaway and I am most definitely a follower!

wheems01 (at) gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Awesome giveaway

BookNoise@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'd like to be entered. Thank you. ^^

fuhrerpikachu @ gmail.com

jkrowyn said...

awesome gifts! I am a new follower, thanks! Artesia at comcast dot net

KindleObsessed said...

Happy BlogFest!!

I love the banner on the top of your page!!

misty@kindleobsessed.com

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Holly Black stuff! I love her novels - fairies and romance~ <3

https://booksthoughtsadventures.com said...

Love your blog and the blog festival...

pattyden2@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I am already a follower. :)
peacelily_2006(at)yahoo(dot)com

budletsmom said...

Please enter me in your giveaway.

budletsmom at yahoo dot com

Lilixtreme said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

chicareader(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good books and nice swag - ty for the giveaway!

Pam S
US
pams00 @ aol.com

Jenn said...

What a great contest!

jenn (at) girlsjustreading (dot) com

Katie said...

im an old follower

katie_tp@yahoo.com

justpeachy36 said...

Please enter me in the giveaway.

I am a new follower.

justpeachy36@yahoo.com

Shannon said...

please enter me

snaugle81@gmail.com

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Oo I've heard so many great things about Holly Black! Thanks for this great giveaway =)

thebookishtype [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

-Lisa B.
angel28140 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

Thanks
dakotasky55 at gmail dot com

Andria said...

Awesome! I've been wanting to read that for awhile! By the way, I ADORE your blog design! It's incredible!

Andye @ReadingTeen.net

Anonymous said...

Awesome giveaway!

echs2007@gmail.com

Wanda (Good Choice Reading) said...

muneca515(at)(aol).com
Thanks for the giveaway!

Tara said...

Thanks for the giveaway!


Thank you :)
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com

A Musing Mother said...

I love your blog! Beautiful!

ntaylor228 at yahoo.com

Theresa said...

Thanks for the giveaway! This looks like a great prize pack!

theresa9854@gmail.com

DK's Book Reviews said...

I am an old follower of GFC. Thanks for the entry and have a great weekend.

dkay401 at gmail dot com

Tara W said...

Count me in please!
mizztuts AT bellsouth DOT net

holdenj said...

Happy Blogfest! Please count me in for the great giveaway.
JHolden955(at)gmail(dot)com

Billie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Billie said...

New GFC follower, thanks for the giveaway. kekagel(at)yahoo(dot)com

Barb said...

Looks like a great giveaway thanks so much. barb g directorylanesuperstore(at)gmail.com

Brandy M. said...

Thanks for hosting!

couponmomma2010 at hotmail dot com

maryjaco1 said...

Glad to learn about your blog from blogfest.

mary@cire.com

Unknown said...

I am a follower

Thanks for the Giveaway!

moneycleo @ aol dot com

Unknown said...

I'd love to win! Thanks!!

lindsay at lindsayblogs dot com

Heather said...

New follower abeleheather(at)gmail(dot)com

skyla11377 said...

What a great giveaway. Thanks so much for the chance at it.

I am an old follower of your blog.

skyla11377(At)AOL(Dot)Com

Martha Eskuchen said...

Your blog is beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway.
mesreadsATgmail.com
I am a follower- MarthaE

Alexia561 said...

Please count me in!

alexia561@yahoo dot com

SusanB said...

Great giveaway!
susan.byerly@comcast.net

Snazel said...

Dude. I live in Canada, but I have a friend in the US who'd receive for me, I know. Could I be entered please? I heart holly black so hard. And my email is jasmine dot medusa at gmail dot com

nfmgirl said...

Please count me in. Thank you!

nfmgirl AT gmail DOT cocm

Tribute Books said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Nicole

info@tribute-books.com

Violet said...

Ooo... The Poison Eaters is on my wishlist. Love Holly Black! Thank you for hosting this awesome giveaway! :)

TheEagerReaders[at]gmail[dot]com

JoJosBookCorner said...

Thanks for the giveaway, and for participating in BlogFest 2010!
I'm an old Follower
JoJo
jojosbookcornerATgmailDOTcom
Hope you check out
My BlogFest Giveaway

Michaela said...

I would love to be entered in your BlogFest giveaway :) I also began following your blog. It's very lovely.

ilovemycatnipsy@hotmail.com

Sue A. said...

Count me in too!

alternate email
magenta 2 red [at] gmail [dot] com

Unknown said...

Swag, please!
bmoviebabe@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Holy Black is a favorite and I would love to add this to my collection.

please enter me

Koren
quierosersola at aol dot com

Scoot said...

Thanks for the chance to win! seescootread[at]gmail[dot]com

Valia Lind said...

Awesome! :)

valialind@yahoo.com

www.wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It has been fun visiting new blogs.

librarypat AT comcast DOT net

JoAnna said...

Thanks for the giveaway
beckerjo(at)verizon(dot)net

Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...

Great contest, thanks. :)

geckyboz@gmail.com

Linda Henderson said...

Thank you for the great giveaway. I would love to be entered.

seriousreader at live dot com

ATeenAtHeart said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Shahira

emo.hijabi@gmail.com

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

old follower on GFC
Fabulous giveaway


(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

New follower - thanks for making it so easy to enter!

kherbrand at comcast dot net

Tabathia B said...

Old gfc follower
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a fantastic giveaway!

ToBeOrNotToBeForgotten@yahoo.com

-Dana

Shai Williams said...

Please enter me in your contest.

blogbaby(at)comcast(dot)net

Kate said...

Great giveaway!!

sithereandread (at) gmail (dot) com

Miss Lissy said...

I would love to win. Holly Black is amazing.
mkzellmer@yahoo.com

nicolesender said...

Great giveaway!

nicolesender@yahoo.com

Stephanie M said...

I love blog fest.

smccar1@hotmail.com

ASiriusGirl said...

Thanks for the giveaway!
rcrozier(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

polly said...

super giveaway!
pkeintz@gmail.com

Riv Re said...

Thanks Liz! This blog is a favorite of mine!
rivkarno1(at)hotmail(dot)com

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Aloha!=)

Fabulous giveaway. I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend.

lllinthe808[at]gmail[dot]com



Mahalo!

Saba M. said...

please enter me:-)

vokalchick@gmail.com

arceli said...

Please enter me!
a dot long at tcu dot edu

A'lina said...

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I've been really wanting to read this one!

I follower your blog ;)
linaramz at yahoo dot com

Lynsey Newton said...

Your blog is one of the cutest I've seen!!! definitely following and glad to have found you.

Lynsey(AT)narrativelyspeaking(DOT)com

Ashley said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!

ashleywintters@gmail.com

Connie Black said...

What a fantastic giveaway!
Thanks for the chance.
epblack at zoominternet dot net

Rex Robot Reviews said...

Awesome giveaway!

rexreadingrobot at gmail dot com

Onge said...

Thanks for the awesome contest!! I'd love to win this book.
chickenherder@hotmail.com

LB said...

Thanks for the giveaway :)

petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com

Jen Bigheart said...

Thanks! Love your prize.

Jen Bigheart
I Read Banned Books

jenbigheart (at) yahoo.com

Kelly said...

Please enter me! I'm an old follower. Thanks so much for hosting! I love Holly Black! :)
kghobbs(at)gmail(dot)com

Michaela said...

I'd love to enter this, if you don't mind. Thought I already had, but I might not have.... sorry if I did....

Anyways, here's an award especially for you!

http://booksforbears.blogspot.com/2010/09/second-award.html

Michaela said...

Oops, here's my email-

ilovemycatnipsy at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Follower old
elizabethcerna2011@gmail.com

literati_rain66 said...

Holly Black is fabulous! Thanks for the giveaway!

redraindrops66(at)yahoo(dot)com

-Shannon

Cherry said...

I came from the BlogFest 2010 event.

Wow! Great prizes! :)

Cherry Mischievous
www.cherrymischievous.com

Asenath said...

love blogfest!

arallison at gmail dot com

Natalie (Id So Rather Be Reading) said...

Always love visiting your site

Natalielongmsrd@yahoo.com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

oh fun, i want to read this!


lauren51990 at aol dot com

Marty Shaw said...

Some cool books in this giveaway; keeping my fingers crossed :o)

darkwyrmreads @ yahoo dot com

Melissa S. said...

Count me in please:)

Thanks for the chance,
Melissa S.
chaoticmommyreviews{@}live.com

ok said...

tiffanyniekro at gmail dot com
happy blogfest!

Unknown said...

Please enter me in the contest.
I'm a follower.
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Karla said...

Thank you!

karlatrx AT gmail DOT com

Danielle Ellison said...

Thanks!

frenzyofnoiseATgmailDOTcom

Dominique said...

what an amazing prize pack!! please count me in!! :)

thanks,
Dominique
bookvault(at)yahoo.com

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

A New follower! Love your graphics!

sharonc76308@yahoo.com
Sharon Chance

Chelsea / Vampire Book Club said...

Thanks for the excellent giveaway!

chelsea AT vampirebookclub.net

Karen said...

I am a new follower/subscriber!

kpuleski at gmail dot com

http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

Awesome! Thanks!

WilowRaven[at]yahoo[dot]com

Variety said...

Thanks.

tawnyamayo@yahoo.com

brendajean said...

Thanks for participating!

bchild5@aol.com

Sarah Coulsey said...

I would love to win!!

sarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the contest!!!!!!!Love your blog!!!!!
-Alejandra S

littletinkerbell1995@yahoo.com

Book Sp(l)ot said...

Great contest!!
-Book Spot

book.splot [at] gmail [dot] com

ferretvamp14 said...

Thanks for the giveaway!
ferretvamp14[at]live[dot]com

Tabitha Michelle said...

Great giveaway!

chicababy_63019(at)yahoo(dot)com

fdigsby said...

Please enter me.

felecia@twinoaksfl.org

Jackie said...

YEAH! I love Blogfest [:

jackie_gabi@yahoo.com

AEKZ2 said...

Fun stuff!!

annettekz2@yahoo.com

LORETTA CANTON said...

I'm a new follower.


loretta
lbcanton@verizon.net

L Howard said...

I am a new follower form blog fest hopping. Great giveaway! I also now follow you on twitter

lhoward916(at)gmail(dot)com
http://thecouponqueenbee.blogspot.com/

Cathy W said...

Great giveaway
cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

Angela Sharp said...

thanks for the chance to win
katyrieann@yahoo(dot)com

ylime1981 said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Emily ebdye1(at)gmail

Caitlin said...

Thanks so much for the givaway! I really love Holly Black Books!

VanillaMusic15@aol.com

also i love your new blog design! :D

LAMusing said...

Count me in please!
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

Thankyou for the giveaway! I am a new GFC follower
velvethubler@yahoo.com

Mariah said...

Great giveaway!

a_readers_adventure (at)yahoo(dot)com

Barb Webb said...

Fun blog! Absolutely love your blog title.

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!

Hugs,
Barb

ruralmoms AT gmail DOT com

Yan said...

Hope it's not too late to enter :) Old follower.

yan.pocky(at)gmail.com

Insane Hussein said...

Ohhhhh count me in!! I'm participating in BlogFest too, #11 Insane Hussein!!

email is jackie (at) insanehussein (dot) com

woot!!!

Insane Hussein said...

Ohhhhh count me in!! I'm participating in BlogFest too, #11 Insane Hussein!!

email is jackie (at) insanehussein (dot) com

woot!!!

hendy said...

Thanks for the great giveaway.
hmhenderson@yahoo.com

Breanne said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

bmweida at yahoo dot com

Beverly said...

Thanks for hosting!
bsharp88@gmail.com

Brittany said...

Great blog and giveaway! I am now a follower :)
Brittanylovesbooks@gmail.com

Anne said...

Great giveaway,
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

Julie said...

The Poison Eaters!?! Signed, even! Woot! love it! Thanks for the giveaway!

knittingandsundries(at)gmail(dot)dom

jocelyn said...

Enter me, please! xashxnightx@gmail.com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Would love to win this! carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

linz said...

Thanks!

I'm an old follower.

dancer_girl76(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Amber said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Amber

ambercscott87@yahoo.com

janflora said...

WANT the Holly Black book :)
Thanks!
janflocor@aol

janflora said...

WANT the Holly Black book :)
Thanks!
janflocor@aol

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh fantastic - thank you

journeythroughbooks @gmail.com

Stacey Smith said...

love your page
Im a Old Follower via GFC
sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

Jessica said...

I haven't read any Holly Black but I would love to.

Stacey Smith said...

Sorry was not paying attention do not know if it went trew so I'm trying again if it did then enor this one
I'm a Old Follower
sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

Angela said...

Happy Blogfest!

angela_mcclanahan at yahoo dot com

dancealertreads.blogspot.com said...

Please enter me

dancealert at aol dot com

Carole Spring said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!
blondie_31971(at)yahoo(dot)com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 343 of 343   Newer› Newest»