Wow, I'm so jealous! It's beautiful, Liz, absolutely beautiful! Can you tell me how to make my blog button roll go faster? I have so many and it goes so slowww! Plus, I want to show everyone your button!
I totally understand the feeling. I played with my for ages before I settled on the current one. I'm sure one day soon I'll get a crazy hair and change it again.
My goodness!!=) You have talent!=) I esp love the flower in the hair. Well, it looks like it could be in the ear and I always wear flowers like that!=)
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
19 comments:
Lol, a change is good, and the place looks great!
I love it! I prefer lighter backgrounds too - so much easier to read. :-)
I like it a lot! :)
Looks great - well done!
Alyssa
Teens Read and Write
This one looks really good!
I love the flowers that are everywhere! :D
Wow, I love your new layout :)
I like it! Its very nice.
LOVE IT!!! So pretty did you do it?
First thing I noticed when I came by today. Looks great!
Wow, I'm so jealous! It's beautiful, Liz, absolutely beautiful! Can you tell me how to make my blog button roll go faster? I have so many and it goes so slowww! Plus, I want to show everyone your button!
looks great!
I totally understand the feeling. I played with my for ages before I settled on the current one. I'm sure one day soon I'll get a crazy hair and change it again.
This one is lovely ;)
awesome job girl!!
This is REALLY pretty! How did you find the time to BLOG, READ AND make a new layout! Insanity.
Very nice! I definitely like it. :)
The new look is fabulous.
My goodness!!=) You have talent!=) I esp love the flower in the hair. Well, it looks like it could be in the ear and I always wear flowers like that!=)
I love it!!
Oh My God!
You did a GREAT job!
Loved it! *--*
Grabbed your button and it looks AWESOME on my new page layout. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment