Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
13 comments:
Huh...I want that bed :D
man, if I ever get married, I am SO having a book wedding cake!
Oh my gosh, those are both so cool :)
h my gosh! wonderful;. I love the book wedding cake!
I love that bed!! And the cake, well needless to say, I'm saving that picture so they can at least make it a birfday cake. ;)
Love them both but want the cake right now! Great finds!
I just received " Poisons of Caux" Thanks so much for sending it out to me.
LOVE the cake :)
There should be more book and book themed wedding cakes.
Oh, that bed...
That bed/shelf is so cool and a great space saver.
Love the bed, but can't imagine it would be comfortable....and the cake, I wantz! Perfect for bookish people... ^_^
That bed/shelf is remarkable! I wonder who came up with that concept. And who can resist a cake shaped like a stack of books? Yum!
Post a Comment