Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
Book Nightlight!
Found here.
Super Man cufflinks for Super Man in your life?
Find it here.






















19 comments:
OMG, that book nightlight is wicked cool!! =)
I want the book nightlight! I don't quite know how it would work, but it's awesome!
I love that nightlight! It would go great with my storybook duvet. :)
That nightlight is too cute :) Would love one of those
Totally in love with the booklight/nightlight....off to investigate! Thanks for the share!
Oh, I love that nightlight! Treasure Trove Tuesdays are my favorite! :-)
Literally a booklight!=) I love it. I can imagine how a few strategically placed could light up any room!=)
hahaha- totally forgot the cuff links. They would make a great gift for any man. It's a piece of childhood and some days it helps to feel like a kid again!=)
Wow, I want that book nightlight :)
and the title - The Enlightenment lol
I am seriously in lust with that night light :)
You have an award at my blog for being simply amazing! http://thethoughtsofabookjunky.blogspot.com/2010/10/life-is-good-award.html
Those cuff links are just too awesome. I've seen that book light. Very cool finds!
The link for the cuff links takes me to the night light. :( By the by, I love the blog layout.
I'm loving the book nightlight!
Hey! I just found your blog... lovin it so far! I ADORE your header! I am a new follower. You can check out my blog and follow me back if you want...have a great day!
Pris
www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com
I am lovin' that book nightlight! :D
The book nightlight is great! Too bad I can't afford one.
It would be great to have a couple of those night lights on my bookshelves.
That is the COOLEST nightlight ever! I want it!
Post a Comment