Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
Wow, a salt lamp and it looks like a book. How different. Almost weird. Found it here.
What a neat Table or end table which ever. Clever and Cute. Found it here.























11 comments:
Oh my goodness I love that book table....That would look great in my bedroom...:)
That table is awesome!
You know I could never miss a Tuesday at Cleverly Inked - my favorite day of the week! :-) I want that table.
That's the coolest endtable ever! Ever!!
Omg I love the table! So cool! :)
O_O I I want it so bad that if I could find it here I would buy it at once
I <3 the lamp :)
I love that book table, it looks so real.
Wow....love both of your finds this week! I actually saw some GREAT bookish stuff in a catalog over the weekend and totally thought of this post. They'd be perfect for it...now if I can only find the catalog again... O_o
Thanks for sharing the treasure!
the table is soooo cute!! looks like something from alice in wonderland!
I like the clock at the top. Time definitely escapes me when I'm reading!=)
Post a Comment