Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
Letter Scarf, Holidays coming up amazing!
Found it here
Even Rubber Ducky Reads!
Found it here.

15 comments:
Oh my gosh that is a weird!! They need to make one with books on it..:P
Aw, that little rubber ducky is cute! And such a cool scarf! :D
o_O what a scarf, lol
That scarf would distract me way too much :) So would the duck, actually!
I love the duck!
That scarf doesn't do good in Holland, way too cold to wear that :)
Okay, now that scarf is just pure genius...love it!
Loving that letter scarf. Very original.
That scarf is certainly original. I think I want one. :-)
Loving the title and layout of your blog!
Coolest scarf ever!
Whoa! I want that scarf haha too cool! :)
Those items are both adorable! :D
Wow... that scarf is super cool!!=) I wish it got cold where I live!!=)
The scarf doesn't look like it would keep you warm. But I think it would look great as a wall decoration.
Post a Comment