Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Treasure Trove Tuesday (just a day late)






Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.


OMG FREAKY!

Found here













Oh no I hope he can catch those books.  Found the bookends here.












So todays TTT's were a little goofy and a day late but fun none the less.
Photobucket

14 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Love the bookend!

Meredith said...

Haha, that bookend is so cute! And kind of stressful :)

Summer Ross said...

That book end is awesome!

Blodeuedd said...

First euwwwww!
But loving that book end :D

Gina said...

Definitely love the bookend but umm...yeah...freaky on the first one O_O ~shudders~. Thanks for sharing the treasure!

Anonymous said...

What is that first one supposed to be? *shivers* Book end = too cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

I think Im going to have a nightmare after seeing that...Eccckkk, what was it?

Alyssa Kirk said...

What is up with that face????? Bizarre!
Love the bookend.

Kimberly Franklin said...

That bookend is adorable!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I love the bookends but that first pick... I agree.. freaky!

Jenny N. said...

Never thought seeing something book related will be so disturbing.

Unknown said...

That first pic freaked me out!!! LOL

Nina said...

That guy is scary!!!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I;m totally freaked out by that first one. LOL!!!