Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
Treasure Trove Teu
Nifty Bracelet for us book lovers. Make it yourself.
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
8 comments:
I love the bracelet, so cute :D
O I LOVE them both!
Oh, I forgot how much I love Tuesdays here! I WANT that bracelet! :-)
I'm gonna have to check out that bracelet. Thanks!
I love that bracelet. Too cool! So glad that Treasure Trove Tuesday is back. I so missed it!
I love the bracelet, such a great design.
Great designs on both. What fun to have a bracelet of pages from your favorite books. I'll have to hit a library sale and make the headboard!
Well now that bracelet is fab but the headboard, who'd have thought? Great finds...thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment