Book Rest Lamp, need I say more? Found it here
I love books zipper pouch. O gosh I could use this to carry all kinds of things. Found it here
I know I didn't visit you all over the weekend, I just had a few more things come up and I am still getting Cleverly Inked back into full swing :)























17 comments:
Love, love, love the lamp :D
I am in LUST with that lamp :)
I've seen that pouch before but couldn't remember which etsy store...thanks for the link! Love both of your treasures this week.
I love the lamp, too! Isn't it funny how we just don't get tired of words?!!
That lamp is so neat! thanks for sharing
Awesome possum!! :-)
So cute! :) If I had more money to spend.. I would put it towards stuff like this! :)
The book rest lamp is too cool. Yet another bookish item to add to my wish list.
Ooh...hard to say which one I love more! Great finds...thanks for sharing. ^_^
Im loving that lamp! and cool new design!!! =D
I NEED that zipper pouch! Too cute!
I came back to visit the lamp. I am seriously considering it :)
Here is what I was wishing for yesterday
The lamp has such a pretty glow!
I like the zipper pouch and looks perfect for school.
Cute items! I want them both! :P
That zipper pouch is so cute!!
Post a Comment