
Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you
I thought this was pretty cute and clever.
Librarian Action figure!
Found here.
Haha, Librarian temp tattoos. Those are to funny.
Found here.






















14 comments:
Lol, wicked tattoos ;)
LOL- Love the action figure!
Ahahahaha! I'm a fan of the tattoos. Those are cute :)
Great finds. I'll have to get some of those tats for my library!
I want to see the shushing action for the Librarian figurine LOL
Oh my goodness I want that action figure....:D
Those tattoos are funny!
The action figure is hilarious!
Too funny, Liz. I didn't notice the "amazing shushing action" until I looked again.
Take care,
-James
LOL love the action figure!!! and I want the tattoos!!! =D
Ok, I have to admit that I really want that action figure. lol!
Loving the treasure finds....so funny! Action figure...lol...and temp tattoos...ROTFL. Too much! Thanks for sharing!
Love the action figure! It totally cracks me up! :P
LOL. One of my good friends is a librarian -- I'll have to get one of those action figures. :-)
Post a Comment