
Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you
Liptastic! The Sexy Librarian Lipgloss. Plus it's all natural!
Found here
Isn't this mac book decal the best?
Found Here






















12 comments:
Lol! I want that lipgloss
Oooo I want that lip gloss ;)
Odd fact: I'm one of those weirdos that hates The Giving Tree. I always wanted to call it "The Selfish Little Boy" ;) But despite that, it's a really cute mac cover.
LOL what flavor would that lipgloss be?
great finds!
How cute is that lipgloss and laptop case!?!?!?
I want!
The lipgloss is fun. I love the design too.
Both are great finds really. Gotta laugh at the lipgloss....though I wantz it too! *clicks link*
I always need more lipgloss!
hahahaha the lipgloss is awesome!
the decal is cool too! =)
I love your site! I followed it too!
I thought of you when I saw this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFnuP9niRUg
Ahhhh I love that decal! So much.
Post a Comment