Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Contest Craze Win 3 ARC's (giveaway)








Cindy @ Princess Bookie is having a Contest Craze. You should go on over and check it out. It's lots of fun and a load of prizes. I really wanted to be part of it so this is how I joined in....

























How to play..


Find the Blue Fire cover in the Where's Waldo image.


Fill out the form and include your answer.


Do not leave a comment with the answer. (even though the answer is easy)
I do hope you leave a comment without the answer(not required)


US/ Canada Only
Must be a Follower


Prizes...


One Winner will receive


Blue Fire ARC
The Goblin Gate ARC
Another Pan ARC










Photobucket

10 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG How fun! What a clever contest. I love it! Good luck all :)

Reading said...

Thanks for the fun giveaway. What a great prize pack.

Jessy said...

That was such a great idea! I miss the Where's Waldo puzzles. They were so much fun.

lulilut said...

This was a fun! I love the look and find books.

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

That was so much fun, thank you!!

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

that's as clever as can be!! I was dreading the search, but it ended up easy as you said. Thanks for the fun time, now you've got me dreaming of the beach.

Smash Attack Ash said...

How fun! I LOVE WALDO! Thanks for the entertaining giveaway. :)

Jennifer said...

What a fun idea. Where's Waldo is great.

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Oh...my....gosh....
Liz, you're brilliant. What a neat and fun idea!!!!=)

Anonymous said...

I remember I used to love those Where's Waldo books when I was a kid. :) Thanks for the giveaway.