Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you
Moby Dick art was created by Horacio Castrejón Galván (captain), Luis Alberto CampomanesMartinez and Hermann Seedorf de Colombres.
This should be considered a classic
Well DUH!
Found here.

16 comments:
Super fab mug!
I NEED that mug! Ridiculously cute!
LOL agreed, looks like someone is going mug shopping :D
wow, wow, that first one
Okay that mug is FUN! ;) Need that one to thrink my tea in.
Is that a snow sculpture? Can't believe someone spent the time to make that.
That snow sculpture is amazing! :-)
The sculpture is wonderful.
And of course I don't mind if you post the YouTube video about the bookcase. It's fun to share and I thought you would like when I watched it since you post "books" finds.
Love the snow sculpture! Beautiful!
Oh my gosh! I love that mug!!!
as usual, Awesome treasures!!! =D
That mug is AWESOME!
I have almost the same mug, I love it! great finds!
Is that a snow sculpture? That is totally awesome. All I've ever seen are lumpy snowmen! And of course, that mug is all sorts of fantastic.
- Jackie
I wondered the same thing - if that sculpture was snow - amazing!
And of course, that mug is a book blogger's dream :)
Love the mug! My coffee would go great in it! :P
Post a Comment