Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you
Twin Hickory Library.... Isn't it neat?
Lulilut gave me this link for TTT. I owe her. This video is so awesome. Thank you Lulilut!
What's crazy is I have that almost exact tea cart in the video!
What were your treasures for the week?






















10 comments:
Oh, my gosh, I LOVE that library pic. LOVE it!! :-)
Oh oh I want to participate in the banned book reading window! That is a fab promotion of the event...fabulous. ^_^
Love the library photo - that is awesome!!
Love it, I want to take a pic with the library pic.
There's an awesome library! And the video is very entertaining!
love the library, and the video is awesome!! i can't imagine how long that took to make. I know there's a clock, but I didn't see how long it took :)
OMG I want to go there! What a fantastic window!
Awesome window :D
wow that video is insanely awesome! so much work to make it! =D
Love it!
That library is AWE.SOME. Thanks for posting! :D
Post a Comment