
Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
This week I am mixing it up a bit and sharing with you somethings I have done. I moved a while ago, During my Hiatus. While moving my washing machine hose leaked and the bottom of one of my book boxes got wet. So instead of tossing the books, I let them dry and created these. (Note: there was no way to donate these. They were pretty bad)
(for those of you who think it is evil for creating things with ruined books I suggest you close your eyes.)
So these are now my prized treasures. What are your treasures for the week?






















17 comments:
Those are awesome, Liz - so creative!! I especially love the top one. :-)
wow! Those are beautiful
Those are amazing! How long did it take you to make them?
I would have never realized taht they were made from books unless I saw it up close.
I always enjoy Treasure Trove Tuesday, this week especially since it was things you created.
I am sorry some of your books were ruined but what a great way to recycle.
I loveeee the first one! I am sorry that your books got ruined though. But you put them to good use :)
OMG
OMG
OMG
The wreath is gorgeous!
Girl you are an artist!
Way to be green and recycle too!
Love those! You could sell those! Or better yet put on a How To post so we can all be so creative!
I agree- you could sell them- I wouldn't even know how to do any of this kind of thing! great treasures- they are beautiful!
I love things created from books. This is too cool!
VERY COOL!! I especially love the wreath! I didn't realize people thought it was evil to make things with books (Esp if they're beyond being readable...)--it's a great way to reuse! I'm on the lookout for old Italian books that I can make some things with.
Wow...O_O
Those are FABULOUS! It's never a waste to make something out of books that there is no way of salvaging. It's recycling at its finest form. ^_^
Those are brilliant. Like some of the other posters, I would never have thought they were made from books.
wonderful stuff! i've started following; perhaps you would check out my blog: http://modelsfromtheearth.blogspot.com/
Wow - these are great!
Talk about repurposing....
Oh wow! What a creative idea! They are beautiful! I don't think I could create anything that lovely! :)
Post a Comment