
Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you
This has to be one of my favorite things I have ever posted for TTT. Doesn't it looks like the pages could flap in the wind. (yep it is a real sculpture)
Found here.
(road trip anyone??)
Isn't this the coolest stairs??
found here
Hope your week is full of exciting treasures!






















13 comments:
I love the stairs!
Loving the stairs. ;)
Those are really neat!
LOL I thought the sculpture was a real book and thinking to myself that its a huge book.
Wow and wow! Those are both amazing. I WANT that staircase! :-)
I wanna do that to the stairs! Too bad their not my stairs! lol
The sculpture is amazing but I do LOVE those stairs. I wish we had stairs so I could try doing it. I'd love to see all my favorite titles every time I went up!
I truly want those stairs :D
Wow! I love those pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
Those are some awesome stairs! :)
I love the book stairs! Thanks for sharing these, Liz!
What a neat sculpture! I'd love to see it in person.
Jennifer of Little Shelf
Amazing sculpture! lo0ve it!
I want those stairs! =D
Post a Comment