Welcome to the Carnival Hop.....
Prize:
One Winner will receive My Life, The Theatre and Other Tragedies BY Allen Zadoff (ARC)
ONE SWAG PACK
How to win...
Must be a follower
Must leave a comment with your email
US ONLY
May 2nd-
May 3rd-
May 4th-
May 5th-
May 6th-
May 7th-
























67 comments:
Thank you for the giveaway.
GFC follower: June M.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com
can i be enter, just for the swag?
Thanks for the giveaway!
GFC Follower - Shay
CityOfShay@gmail.com
I've never heard of these books, but i hope they're good! :)
iLiveiLaughiLoveBooks@gmail.com
Awesome giveaway!!
I am a GFC follower- Krysta Banco
Morganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com
I am a gfc follower. Thank for the giveaway.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
Ooh this one sounds good, thanks for the giveaway!
danceislove27(at)gmail(dot)com
great giveaway!!!
GFC follwer
vidisha
vidishamun@gmail.com
Old GFC follower--thanks for the great giveaway!
chitchatqueen2005@hotmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway!
GFC - Memrie
darkangel231988(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for participating! This is great!
rivkarno1(at)hotmail(dot)com
(GFC)
I would love a chance to win this book, Liz, so please do enter me in your giveaway!
zibilee(at)figearo(dot)net
I follow your blog through google reader.
Thanks for the giveaway!
I am a follower.
horselovercutie@yahoo.com
Thanks for the giveaway. The book looks fantastic!
Kris
GFC Follower: Sakira
elfdrop AT gmail DOT com
I am a follower and fellow participant in the bloghop! Thanks for the chance to win.
gina.ciocca(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks!!
GFC Michele Luker
jmluker(at)winco(dot)net
Thanks for the giveaway!
GFC :ereader89
elainareads AT aol DOT com
Thanks for the giveaway.
GFC follower (Melissa)
coffeebooksandlaundry(at)gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway. I'm a GFC follower and my name is Kara_Malinczak.
My email is: Survivorluvr33@hotmail.com
I haven't heard of this one before...sounds good though. Thanks for the chance to win.
GFC @ Jennifer
BookNoise at gmail dot com
GFC follower
simplystacieblog at gmail dot com
I am a follower and email subscriber. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com
This is such a cute hop, thanks! :)
I'm a GFC follower, and my email is: booksatmidnight(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a gfc follower
Thanks for the giveaway!
bangersis(at)msn(dot)com
Love this title!
GFC - rickimc
rickimc[at]aol[dot]com
Thank you for the awesome giveaway :)
I follow via GFC as Tiffany Drew
jaidahsmommy(at)comcast(dot)net
Great giveaway :)
GFC: nicole L
N.Lee.0288 (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm a follower! Thanks for the giveaway!
TaraTagli at gmail dot com
*crossing fingers*
Tezza
TValeros18 [at] gmail [dot] com
oopss i forgot to say im a GFC follower: SpadesHighReasd
Sorry.
Thanks for the giveaway
Follow on GFC as Jenn
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
thanks so much for hosting this giveaway!
:)Diana
lovelygetaway@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway :)
GFC(Mona Garg)
monagargATyahooDOTcom
thanks for the giveaway
mk261274 at gmail dot com
Thanks for the giveaway!
Follower: Crystal
crystalfulcher(at)ec.rr.com
Thanks for the giveaway!
GFC follower = Juana Esparza
jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the chance to win! :)
GFC follower: Brielle
BrielleBookworm@yahoo.com
thanks!!
~gfc: Amanda M.
~amercnchic(at)aol(dot)com
Thank you so much for the giveaway, this is a great idea.
GFC follower: Krystal Larson
edysicecreamlover18@gmail.com
Thank you for the chance to win this book.
GFC follow as seriousreader
seriousreader at live dot com
Please enter me.
gfc follower
thanks
ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com
Thanks for the great giveaway!!
I am a GFC follower-judy
Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com
Old GFC Follower: Chelsea Rafferty
swtlilangel4jc at yahoo dot com
Thanks for the giveaway :)
Thanks for the giveaway!
GFC = artsybookishgal
Amy // amyismyfriend at aol dot com
Love all these giveaways!
Thanks for a chance
I am a follower as veltara GFC
veltara(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks so much for the giveaway!
anjibeane@comcast.net
Sweet! I love a good giveaway!
ceelees(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thanks so much! I'm a GFC follower (Brooke).
texas_gal45(at)hotmail(dot)com
GFC follower Meredith (meredithfl)
Thanks for the giveaway!
meredithfl at gmail dot com
GFC follower=Alyssa
bookworm1494@aol.com
Thank you for the giveaway! ~ Erin F.
fletch8502 at yahoo dot com
GFC Follower: fletch8502
Thanks for the giveaway :)
Tawni
thebookwormsorg[at]gmail[dot]com
I'd love to enter :)
aprilxu2222@gmail.com
I'm a GCF follower. Thanks for such a great giveaway! :D amazing_alex.0818[at]yahoo[dot]com
not very clever but am a new GFC follower rlrlaney@yahoo.com
New author to me. Looks interesting.
The "book bath tub" looks awesome! I love it. Great find!
blazesandbubbles AT gmail DOT com
readingwithbakingoddess.blogspot.com
Longtime follower in GFC!
Best wishes and thanks for a chance to win this wonderful giveaway!
Chanticlear1(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd like to be entered please, thanks! :D
GFC: Dominique S
couponcookie at gmail dot com
Thank you! :)
jacindahinten(at)gmail(dot)com
GFC: Marynellie
marynellie8 at yahoo dot com
Thank you for the giveaway! :)
jackie_love35@msn.com
Thanks for the giveaway!
GFC follower: sarahthehobbit
sarahthehobbit at gmail dot com
GFC: Gabrielle Carolina
BellaCarolina33@aim.com
Thank you!
Wow, thank you so much for the chance!
GFC follower
epblack at zoominternet dot net
thanks for the giveaway!!
I'm a GFC follower (Alice)
alice13188 at yahoo dot com
Thanks for the giveaway and for participating in this blog hop! I already follow via GFC (Bornajhawk).
BornajhawkATaolDOTcom
GFC follower: Heath and Jessica
jessicaannrobison@msn.com
thanks for participating in the blog hop!
Post a Comment