
Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you

The amazing Artist is
Vanessa Mancini (sorry no links)

So this isn't anything new...Umm it's a bookish shirt. BUT doesn't the font look familiar. Cool! Found it here. Maybe I should print some Cleverly Inked Shirts.
So did you find any treasures??



















12 comments:
I want that bathtub :)
Ha ha ha ha! I totally thought that WAS a Cleverly Inked shirt at first! :-)
Curious how waterproof the bathtub is :)
That tub is so cool!
aaaaaaah I want that shirt!!!! =D
Oh how neat! What a weird, but awesome tub.
Jennifer of Little Shelf
Love them both but the shirt would TOTALLY rock. ^_^
Oh yes, I definitely need that shirt!
Stellar tub!
I don't ever think I'd take a shower again!
That bathtub is awesome!! How cool! Found you through the Carnival Spring Blog Hop and am following you. Feel free to follow back. :-)
http://helpfuldaddy.blogspot.com
What a bathtub!!! Gotta love that shirt!
Post a Comment