Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you
I would have worn this costume in my before I had my son body.
Yeah, sad to say that's not as raunchy as I've seen in costumes nowadays either. O-O Like the overall theme, but yeah...still wouldn't have worn it without a bit more length. Loving the patterns though....so fun! Great finds...
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
9 comments:
OMG I love them both! That skirt is too fun!
You always find the coolest things! :-)
LOL I love that costume!
The costume is great! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah, sad to say that's not as raunchy as I've seen in costumes nowadays either. O-O Like the overall theme, but yeah...still wouldn't have worn it without a bit more length. Loving the patterns though....so fun! Great finds...
Great finds!
Love that costume... but I need mor fabric in the back. I have a... uh well.. @ss. ;)
Cute costume, though I think I'm too conservative to wear it, haha. Cute patterns! :)
I love your TT posts lol
that costume is awesome! wish I had the body for it hehe
Post a Comment