
Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
So I don't know who the artist is of these Phone book sculptures but they are incredible.
This one is done by Isaac Salazar. He has a bunch of these Book origami. It's nifty! I might have to try it.























13 comments:
Wow, so cool :D
Very cool!! :-)
I had no idea those were phonebooks.
Those are phonebook sculptures? Wow, they're amazing,
Cool finds! WOW, I can't believe that's ORIGAMI. I'll definitely have to check him out more. :D
Those must have taken a lot of time to do! Thanks for sharing!
I can't even imagine the time it takes to complete one of those. I see myself making a mistake and having to scrap the whole thing. ;)
That book origami is just too cool!
New follower here :)! Love your blog design :).
Treasure Trove Tuesday is a fun and unique idea...thanks for sharing!
Check out my book blog if you have a minute :)
www.readingwithrebecca.blogspot.com
I look forward to connecting and keeping up with your blog!
Warmly,
Rebecca
That book thing is great!
WOw, very cool. ;)
Fantastic!
So Cool!
Post a Comment