
Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
This gives new meaning to Information Desk. Wouldn't this make a beautiful kitchen island?
Found here






















8 comments:
LOL! I want that book boyfriend
My manly man would die for a kitchen island like that LOL and woo hoo to the book boyfriend!
The display is so cool. Must have taken a lot of time to make it.
These are great!
OMG best info desk ever!
Love the desk! And I might try making my own book boyfriend!
OMG, I love the info desk...yes, it would make the most gorgeous kitchen island, indeed!
I think the book boyfriend I have in my mind's way hotter...so I'll stick with him, for now! lol :P
Thanks for sharing! :D
~Hira~
GFC Follower: ~Enamored Soul~
Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com
Twitter: @inluvwithbookz
That info desk is AWESOME! :-)
Post a Comment