
Moose and Magpie- 1 Copy
Prize Purse
Bookmarks
Attention Photographers! Attention Readers!
The Illegal Photo Contest invites readers 13-18 to submit photo(s) that represent their reaction to the book Illegal by Bettina Restrepo (HarperCollins) to win a chance at monthly prizes and the Grand Prize of a Nook e-reader.
A readers’ pictures should show how the novel,Illegal was a ‘window’ into the character, Nora’s life or a ‘mirror’ of your own. The picture can represent something new to the reader (a window) or something the reader recognizes (a mirror) like family, friendship, struggle, or community.*
The contest will be open from April 1 – November 11, 2011 with a grand prize
Click here to go to Bettina's site to learn more.





















13 comments:
That was awesome. What a cool contest.
Ha ha. Too fun. Thanks, Liz! :-)
loved the video! would love to meet the author one day :)
Diana
that was fun thanks.
flaka.077 at g mail dot com
What a fun video and a fun contest! Thanks for both:)
jwitt33 at live dot com
Loved the interview! Watching a video interview instead of just reading it was a great change of pace and I thought she was really entertaining to listen to!
Jamie Kline
JamesterCK@yahoo.com
GFC - JamesterCK
I enjoyed the interview! I loved her facial expressions and loved the part when she imitated her mother... "...why are we here." XD Don't worry Bettina you're beautiful even without make-up. (:
-Danah
icrave13@hotmail.com
Honestly, I'm glad that Bettina let us see her for who she really is!
I'm sure Illegal is an amazing read. :)
chicareader(at)gmail.com
Illegal sounds so interesting and that's a great contest to promote it. I love photography so I'll be checking that out. Thanks for the info!
wrights5[at]hughes[dot]net
loved the video, so fun :)
That was an interesting video. She doesn't look like a cross between Columbian and German.
Sounds like a contest I'd like to enter and it gives me plenty of time to enter.
lindadao2060 at yahoo dot com
Awesome Interview! I can't wait to buy a copy of Illegal.
tirachii(at)yahoo(dot)com
that was a really fun interview and great video too!
Post a Comment