
Treasure Trove Tuesdays are Treasures you have found during the week while surfing the web. They can be any kind of treasure as long as it's a treasure to you.
I am not sure if I should laugh or not. I think the Twilight thing has gone on for to long. LOL. I know some will love it either way.






















8 comments:
Oh goodness ... that ring is extreme :)
♥ Cat brideblu
Lol, nice ring :)
I don't know that ring looks small anyways so I dont think people can read it when you have it on. Might as well wear a t-shirt proclaiming your love for him instead.
Just scratch out "Edward" and replace with "Eric" and I'm all over that =oP
I've seen bumper stickers with the saying on the Edward ring before. And even creepier ones as well. :) But I kinda like the idea of giving your baby a bracelet which could later become a bookmark. Assuming you could keep track of it all that time, of course!
I soooooooooooooo want that ring LOL =D
Twilight mania will never end!
I like the bookmark idea.
Post a Comment