Delighted to meet you! I just had to stop by today. Your blog name, simply grabbed my attention. Glad I stopped by, hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you.
I'm all things bookish. Except I do it while living a fun and crazy life.
Book Reviews Amongst the Chaos.
Authors, Publishers, and Publicists: If you would like me to review a book or have something you would like me to post, please feel free to email me or you can click the tab that says "Contact me."
Cleverlyinked@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
All reviews and opinions are my own. They are under no influence, and I receive no monetary compensation. Cleverly inked is for personal use.
8 comments:
awww I used to love Minnie Mouse! That cover is...whoa! :)
Yay, Mickey and Minnie!
And whoa, that cover is...just whoa...
oh how I love Minnie and Mickey! so cute!
Delighted to meet you! I just had to stop by today. Your blog name, simply grabbed my attention. Glad I stopped by, hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you.
Joyfully,
Sarah Dawn
I love minnie and mickey:]
great post! can't wait to read more of it. i am your latest follower. please follow me also. thanks!
Fun post! :)
Talk about two different covers! Very fun!
Post a Comment