Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Treasure Trove Tuesday (5)



Oh so unique bookends. I don't know where these came from. Found them surfing.












You can find thisHere!  It's a little blurry but just the same. What a innovative way to display your books.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh! I love them both! So cool.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Those are both so awesome! I want them haha :)

Alyssa Kirk said...

I love these! It could so help us with our multitude of books.!

Tales of Whimsy said...

oooo these are great!

Ann Elle Altman said...

Those are really cool. At first I thought the bookends were letters and I was scratching my head trying to figure out which ones.

ann

Anonymous said...

I love it when you share cool stuff with us! :-)

emily said...

Those look so cool! Thanks for sharing:]

Kirthi said...

ooooh, coool!!!

ExtremeReader said...

I just wanted to let you know that there is an award waiting for you at my site!
http://extremereaderbookreviews.blogspot.com

brizmus said...

Whoa! Those bookends are SO cool!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach