Welcome to the Lucky Leprechaun Hop!
U.S. or Canada only
Must be a follower
Must leave a comment with email.
Prizes:
A signed copy of The Poison Eaters by Holly Black
A swag pack
Don't forget to enter these other great giveaway I have going on..
Contest Craze 3 ARC's giveaway
The Hunt Giveaway (win a entire series of Mortal Instruments Signed)























124 comments:
I am a gfc follower. I would love to read these books.
debbie
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
Great items up for grab. Looking forward to the hop it's my first time participating.
frellathon(at)gmail(dot)com
GFC follower
Great giveaway!!!
vidishamun@gmail.com
Awesome, great giveaway. These both look like great books.
Starshadow.blog@gmail.com
I am a GFC follower and a twitter follower
Awesome giveaway - I would love to have both of those books.
I'm a follower. Thanks!
crystalfulcher(at)ec.rr.com
I'm a (new) GFC follower! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I would love to win Draught!
- Nicole P
ms.nicolep@gmail.com
I've been wanting to read Drought for quite some time. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.
Happy St. Patty's Day!!!
findjessyhere at gmail dot com
Happy St. Patty's Day! Thanks for the great event!
Thanks!
Kate
mleger0546(@)rogers(dot)com
Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I'm a GFC follower (Lexie@BookBug)
lexie.bookbug at gmail dot com
Great giveaway! I'd love a chance to win! I'm a GFC folllower.
jacqueline.c.goodman AT gmail DOT com
- Jackie
GFC follower!!
americangirlie1991 AT yahoo DOT com
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
I follow on GFC
lizzi0915 at aol dot com
Ohhh looks delightful! Happy St. Patrick's Day <3
I'm a follower and my email is kaitlynkline[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks so much!
I'm a follower GFC (Melissa)
coffeebooksandlaundry(at)gmail.com
That is a fabulous and generous giveaway! Fantastic books and Holly Black signature!!!
My email: dearkristi@hotmail.com
Happy St. Patricks Day
I hope you're wearing some green!
Thanks for the giveaway! I absolutely LOVED Drought, but it's an ARC, and being borrowed across the pond, too:(
The Poison Eaters is even a bit green, too! ;)
And SWAG!
Happy St Patty's Day!
rivkarno1(at)hotmail(dot)com
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
shakespeareanlover1215@yahoo.com
Thank you for the great contest!! i'm a follower!
inthehammockblog at gmail dot com
Great prizes! thanks for the chance!
theresacole(at)live(dot)com
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Please enter me. I am a follower.
Laura
laura.leahj@gmail dot com
I love Holly Black's writing.
AND I'm a follower!
sprints42@gmail.com
Thanks for the chance! I am a follower.
bacchus76 at myself dot com
Happy St Patty's! and thanks for the giveaway.
I am an old follower.
d.septer at insightbb.com
Thanks for the giveaway. I follow via GFC.
daniellesaunders1984(at)hotmail(dot)com
Ooh, great giveaway! I have been absolutely dying to read Drought. ^_^
GFC follower
Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia
hauntingorchid(at)aol(dot)com
Awesome giveaway, both books look great. I am a GFC follower.
angelabluejeans7@yahoo.com
I'm a follower Bo0kJunki3
Bo0kJunki3@gmail.com
Following on gfc. Thank you!
I'm a gfc follower!
books (Dot) things (at) yahoo (dot) com
Thanks for the giveaway. I'd love to win these. I'm a follower.
forwhlz at gmail dot com
Thanks so much for this giveaway! I am a follower.
Jessi
jlelliott08 AT gmail dot com
Thank you so much for the giveaway!
I follow you via GFC (Brandidid)
-Brandi
noahsmommy414@yahoo.com
I am a GFC follower. Thanks for the giveaway.
m.ramey@ymail.com
I am a GFC Follower and I would love to read these and pass them on.
Thanks so much for the giveaway!
mary_reiss @ hotmail.com
Great giveaway! I'd love to be entered for these.
follow on gfc
mlawson17 at hotmail dot com
Thanks for the giveaway!
GFC follower-BLHmistress
vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com
Thank you for the giveaway :D
Following on GFC
breakkanamexd[at]aol[dot]com
Ooh, EXCELLENT prizes! Count me in!
~Misty
mbradenwf@gmail.com
Great giveaway! New follower on GFC
amanda at midwesternmoms dot com
GFC follower new Lizzie
These are some awesome books
lzz25 at yahoo dot com
count me in, Liz! Been following via GFC. :)
-Len of Musings of a Reader Happy
maidenveil(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a new follower :)
~scouts579@aol.com
Awesome book choices! I am a follower :).
BK
bkwalkerbooks at comcast dot net
I am a follower and email subscriber. Please enter me in contest. I would love to read these books. Tore923@aol.com
I am a follower on GFC! Very nice books. I would love to read them. Please enter me. Thanks!
ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net
Thanks for the giveaway!
brenna dot braaten at gmail dot com
GFC follower:)
mk261274 at gmail dot com
GFC follower.
Thanks for the chance!
mizztuts AT bellsouth DOT net
I'm a follower. Thanks!
henderkd(at)email(dot)sc(dot)edu
Follower!
snifflykitty@gmail.com
I would love to be entered! Thanks for the great giveaway!
I am a follower
bangersis(at)msn(dot)com
Now this is awesome. Thanks for having!
freda.mans[at]gmail.com
Thanks for the chance to win! seescootread[at]gmail[dot]om
I'd love to win and read both of these books. Thanks for the contest. I am GFC follower, Twitter follower and Goodreads follower.
LadyVampire2u AT gmail DOT com
Thanks for being part of the green hop
aliciacald(at)gmail(dot)com
New GFC follower
Great giveaway!!
I am a follower-GFC-judy
Live in USA
Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com
Old GFC follower. I would absolutely do anything to read these. Well almost anything...LOL!
Jennifer
BookNoise at gmail dot com
follow gfc publicly~super giveaway!
pkeintz@gmail.com
GFC follower!
lexirylie@yahoo.com
Louise
Im a follower.
Chllybrd(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the great giveaway! Thought I was already a GFC follower as I follow you in my Reader, but wasn't there for some reason so I signed up again.
Alexia561@yahoo dot com
New GFC Follower - April Smith
myshelfconfessions at gmail dot com
Thanks! :)
I'm a follower. Please let me win! :)
dragonzgoil at gmail dot com
I'm a new follower! I saw your site on the Wither blog.
I would love to win the Poison Eaters! What a great giveaway!
Jennifer
http://littleshelf.blogspot.com/
GFC Follower!
Thanks for a chance to win this fantabulous giveaway!
Best wishes,
Chanticlear1(at)gmail(dot)com
Following you on GFC... :)
I live in the US.
frootjoos at gmail dot com... and I've already got Drought, so if I win *knocks on wood* I'd like the Holly Black book, please! I just LOVED White Cat and Red Glove! :D
Would love to win these!
megankyser at gmail dot com
I follow with GFC (Megan)
I just became your 1111th follower :)
aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com
great giveaway! new follower. :]
quimbayai@hotmail.com
new follower! I just love your blog!!
hense1kk@cmich.edu
I'm a follower :)
deborah@deborahandreasen.com
Great books for your giveaway! I would love them both!
I am a follower.
bchild5 at aol dot com
Thanks for giveaway!
Im a GFC follower
chelle2006(at)aol(dot)com
Thanks for the fab giveaway!
GFC follower = Juana Esparza
jmesparza821@gmail.com
Thanks for the chance to win!!
Jmluker (at) winco.net
New GFC follower. Thanks for doing this!!
widsfam7@digis.net
Fantastic contest--thank you :) Am a GFC follower now.
book.splot [at] gmail [dot] com
Awesome giveaway! I would love to read these :)
jaidahsmommy(at)comcast(dot)net
Thanks for the chance to win!
GFC follower
kissinoak at frontier dot com
great giveaway, I follow on google friend connect
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com
Anne
GFC follower, these books look great!
jenniferlynnadams at gmail dot com
The Bawdy Book Blog
Thanks for the giveaway! I follow on GFC.
xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com
Looks really awesome! Thanks for the chance to win! GFC Follower Lydia Maendel
slitheringseamonster@gmail.com
great giveaway thank you for the opportunity!!
katie_tp@yahoo(dot)com
Thanks for the giveaway. I would love o win DROUGHT.
GFC(MonaG)
monagarg@yahoo.com
Thanks!
GFC follower - Gloria
geschumann at live dot com
New GFC follower:) Awesome giveaway!!
Thanks for the chance,
Melissa S.
chaoticbookobsession(@)live.com
Thanks for the giveaway! I am a follower
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
Thanks for the chance to win!
Charlie
bitsyblingbooks (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks for the chance to win!
Charlie
bitsyblingbooks (at) gmail (dot) com
All books won go to the Middletown Highschool Library. chaarmedone1512(at)aol(dot)com
I am a follower-Lora1967
Awesome books! Thanks for the chance to win!
jacindahinten(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a GFC follower (Chloe B)
chloe.hope.bookie(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks!!
I will love to win, happy late leprechaun day!!!!
new follower: Alouy Martinez
enchant2lou @ yahoo . com
I'm a new follower (Angela Sanders).
adsanders77 at gmail dot com
Great giveaway!
Excellent giveaway!
I am an old follower.
rickimc[at]aol[dot]com
Thanks for the giveaway and for participating in this blog hop! I'm a new follower via GFC (Bornajhawk).
BornajhawkATaolDOTcom
Awesome giveaway! I'm following. Please count me in. Thank you!
nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com
I'm a follower, love blog hops! tWarner419@aol.com
Great Giveaway!!! I have been dying to get my hands on Drought :) I'm a gfc follower miranda grissom and a twitter follower randa781
miranda.grissom@gmail.com
Following you on GFC
jenhedger at hotmail dot com
gfc follower spriteyone
rebekah at roscoehill dot org
You rock!
I would absolutely love to read these! thanks so much!
I'm a new GFC follower (Carina L. Tai)
alicia.aatran@yahoo.com
http://dystopiandesserts.blogspot.com/
I'm a gfc follower.
dancealert at aol dot com
I am a new follower, thanks!
kpuleski at gmail dot com
I'm a follower! These look great - thank you!
theirishbanana.review@gmail.com
Hannah
Wow! Awesome books!!
I follow GFC as Wendy
wendyhines at hotmail dot com
I would love to read these books.
I follow-GFC
djeanq(at)gmail(dot)com
GFC follower. Awesome giveaway!
velopez92(at)gmail(dot)com
WooHoo! to simple giveaways!
I'm an old follower-Lisa Richards
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/
Wonderful giveaway. I'm a new gfc follower (Kaity Gatchell)
bittenbooks@gmail.com
What great books for your giveaway! I would love to be entered to win.
I am a follower.
msdarcy22(at)aol.com
Thanks for the giveaway! Drought sound interesting.
I follow via GFC. (Cuzinlogic)
cuzinlogic(at)gmail(dot)com
Those look like great books!
jessicaannrobison@msn.com
GFC follower: Heath & Jessica
Thank you for the great giveaway.
GFC follow as seriousreader
seriousreader at live dot com
Great books! Thanks for the contest!
GFC follower
ferretvamp14[at]live[dot]com
Please enter me into this contest.
Julie Meyers/Amosette
officiallyjewels@gmail.com
thanks!!
Please enter me in this contest
Kevin T Meyers
Kalnazzar@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Thanks for the chance to win. I'm a follower.
bdecouverte@gmail.com
Thanks!
GFC - Marie Kacerosky
BellaMarie @ tampabay . rr . com
gfc follower
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
Thanks for joining the hop!
MannaB
crazypplrok at gmail dot com
gfc follower
thanks for the chance to win
bookflamereviews@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway great books.
GFC follower (Ronyka7)
flaka.077atgmaildotcom
Post a Comment